Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Technology

I profess, I know little about technology so I generally "wing it".

Last night, with note in hand from my trusted "techie" friend, Iset out to download some apps from itunes into my ipad. I followed his instuctions, and
Did quite well at first. Everything transfered quite nicely, until ot came time to process my iphone. Before
I knew it, everything synced onto my iphone, and I mean everything! I deleted the extras, and accidentally
Deleted the app I wanted. I followed my same instructions, and, for some reason it did not work! I scolded the computer as if it could hear me, and then decided to deal with it later!

Later last evening I decided to work
Out on my technologocally advanced
Elyptical which, you guessed it, would not function properly!

This morning Facebook has imposed
A new format on me!

Oh well, one way or another, I am determined to learn this!

Have a wonderful (maybe even
Technological) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment