I was driving along a very busy stretch of road yesterday afternoon. Everything was running smoothly. We were in a contruction zone, and people were obeying the laws of traffic, and were quite courteous!
The light that some of us were waiting at turned green, some were waiting to turn left in front of us...we wanted to go straight.
Then it happened, and I'm not surprised at all by this, but I'm so appalled by this. A City bus took it upon himself to cut off a single line of traffic that had the right of way!
Horns blew, and to no avail, he just continued on...
This was way beyond discouteous, it was dangerous driving as far as I'm concerned, but clearly he did not care!
I know of a lady who was hit by a bus while on her way home. After much cost of litigation, and numerous medical bills, all the city had to say was "didn't you see the bus coming?" In other words, it was her fault for not seeing the bus driver break the law!
Bottom line is, be courteous, and allow for other people in traffic and life, and don't stomp on people to get ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment