I'm so excited to see the sun! Oh how I've missed you our golden star!
It feels so warm on my skin, and the blue sky can shine through!
It's funny how the sun, and the warm weather, contribute to our moods. When it's cloudy, and especially cool, I for one feel blah...
A good example of this is Victoria.
As those of you who live there, it gets cloudy, then sunny, then cloudy...but it's warm! There's no snow that settles in for months and months, there are flowers year round, and the ocean is there. Needless to say, I love it rain or shine!
We're not so fortunate here. We see no sign of life until Spring, and I'm sure spring is here! With temperatures soaring to 13 degrees, life is good! I feel the strength of the sun, and soon buds will leaf...flowers will grow!
I can't wait! This sunny warm day has me singing thanks to our Lord and Father!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment